Follow Me & I'll Follow You In Return

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Loralie Lynn! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Making More Money on Bukisa


I wanted to share with you that I'm doing very well on Bukisa writing articles as well. Bukisa is nice because I can take all my eHow articles and just copy and paste them over to Bukisa and get paid for them over there as well. There are different guidelines between Bukisa and eHow, but the idea is the same...get paid for writing articles and the more you write, the more you get paid. It's really great that you can take your articles between the two sites and copy and paste them and not have to think of new ones each time you wish to write. I'd love for you to check Bukisa out for yourself and tell me what you think. You can sign up right under my referral link or just take a look at my articles for reference...

http://www.bukisa.com/join/8208

Link to This Post
BlogThis!

No comments:

Post a Comment