Follow Me & I'll Follow You In Return

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Loralie Lynn! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Huge Payouts on Rich PTC



Rich PTC offers people a chance to make lots of money just by clicking on ads and/or completing easy offers. You can also refer people and make even more cash. It's amazing. Just look and see how much I've made so far. Check it out. I know you won't be sorry. There's no money involved to sign up...it's absolutely free. And if all you want to do is click on the ads to make money, then that's all you have to do. Just click on the picture above, or follow the link below to get started. Let me know what you think!

http://www.richptc.com/index.php?ref=jaredsgirl

Link to This Post
BlogThis!

4 comments:

  1. hi ! Please tell me if you were paid ever ...plz reply to my email shaikhqixo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there mama..
    im 22 years old unemployed..
    pls be ones tat have u receive payment from RICH PTC.. well at least via paypal is good enough..
    i dont mean tat u actually cash out to ringgit malaysia.. i just need to know.. and one more thing are u a free member or premium.. pls do mail me sifudesign@gmail.com thank u... i appriciate ur kindness...

    FROM : RICH PTC Member "klikduit"

    http://richptc.com/earnBanner.php?username=klikduit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect this is a Scam site; I'm a member and never received the money. They don't answer any Email at all, checke this site http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/search?q=www.richptc.com
    Here is state that RichPtc and BigMoney are scams sites owned by Michael Pratt a recognized Scammer.
    Santiago

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este site es un "Scam", verificar el site a continuacion, aqui nos dan mas informacion acerca del dueno de los sites www.richptc.com y www.bigmoney.com; ambos son de Michael Pratt que es un conocido estafador de Internet.
    http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/search?q=www.richptc.com

    ReplyDelete